Concienciacción
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada

Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 8 usuarios en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 8 Invitados

Ninguno

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 1301 durante el 1/7/2011, 08:48
Mayo 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom

Calendario Calendario

Madonna (Cantante) - Simbologia Illuminati

Madonna (Cantante) - Simbologia Illuminati Empty Madonna (Cantante) - Simbologia Illuminati

Mensaje por Kamus 21/6/2010, 02:09

Madonna (Cantante) - Simbologia Illuminati Madonna
Madonna, showing off the Illuminati Pyramid on her back.
Madonna Another Slave of The Martinist Illuminati

Last March after getting more and more upset with the way things were going in the P2 illuminati manipulation game and the Regular Grand Lodge of England project, I got a strange phone call from the Grand Secretary of the RGLE, the illuminati Jesuit CIA inspired agent Bro.Rui Gabirro (Grand Master of the Ordre Martinist Synarchique) who told me he was with Madonna in her flat in London and they wanted to invite me to join them as soon as possible to discuss the possible opening of a new masonic Lodge in her Cabalistic circle. Rui said Madonna (already a Martinist) could be Worshipfull Master of such Lodge, and I personaly loved at the time this kind of Cagliostro Theatre with idiotic VIP's.

It was quite obvious for me and my wife that this latest offer was made in the attempt to keep me cool by American intelligence and the illuminati knowing my passion for music and the arts, and at the same time the possibility for them to further manipulate illuminati slave Madonna and keep her busy with a few more cabalas in the coming years. Well this is my truth and my experience with Madonna in the illuminati , later that week Rui was still with Madonna recording an interview about Freemasonry and Cabala in her studio but I never went there and Im happy about it because she is unfortunately a satanist at the moment just like her evil Masters.

Fuente: Web
Kamus
Kamus

Cantidad de envíos : 3536
Nivel de Aportación : 6626

Madonna (Cantante) - Simbologia Illuminati Empty Madona espera al Falso Mesias en Israel

Mensaje por Kamus 21/6/2010, 02:10

Mesias Judio - Moshiach
Madonna (Cantante) - Simbologia Illuminati Mesia2ta
Madonna espera la llegada del Mesías en ISRAEL.
Viernes 3 de Marzo de 2006

JERUSALEN.- La cantante estadounidense Madonna quiere comprar una casa en la localidad israelí de Rosh Pina, donde el Mesías pasará supuestamente al Final de los Tiempos, según la Cábala, informó este viernes el diario Yediot Aharonot.

Según el diario, la dueña de esta casa centenaria de 5 habitaciones ha recibido llamadas varias veces de representantes de la cantante.

La misma fuente afirma que Madonna querría transformar el lugar en un centro de estudios de textos místicos judíos de la Cábala.

El principal de estos textos, el Libro del Zohar ('esplendor' en hebreo), fue redactado en el siglo XIII en España, y tiene la fama de poder hacer perder la cabeza a los que se aventuren por sus misterios sin una formación previa.

Madonna, que recientemente decidió hacerse llamar Esther, observa desde hace tiempo el 'shabbat', el descanso semanal sagrado de la religión judía.

En septiembre de 2004, participó en Israel en una retirada mística de varios días dedicada a la Cábala y con fuerte presencia mediática.

Una de sus canciones más recientes se llama 'Isaac', nombre del célebre cabalista Rabino Isaac Louria (1534-1572), apodado Ari (el león) que hizo de Safed en el siglo XVI, donde está enterrado, el gran centro de la Cábala, consignó AFP.

Fuente: Clarin.com - 2 - 3
Kamus
Kamus

Madonna (Cantante) - Simbologia Illuminati Empty Madonna - Rosh Pinna (Israel)

Mensaje por Kamus 21/6/2010, 02:11

Madonna (Cantante) - Simbologia Illuminati 250px-Roshpina
Rosh Pinna

Rosh Pinna is a town (local council) of approximately 2,500 people located in the Upper Galilee on the eastern slopes of Mount Kna'anin, the Northern District of Israel. The town was founded in 1882 by thirty immigrant families from Romania, making it one of the oldest Zionist settlements in Israel. Rosh Pinna was officially recognized in 1953.

History

Rosh Pinna (Hebrew: ?, lit. Cornerstone, alternate spelling: Rosh Pina) was one of the first modern Jewish agricultural settlements in history of the Land of Israel (Palestine), then part of the Turkish Ottoman Empire.

Madonna (Cantante) - Simbologia Illuminati 42madonna
Kabbalah.com
Rosh Pinna was known as Um-Juni, in Ottoman times.[1]

In the ancient Jewish Kabbalah tradition, Rosh Pinna is the site where the Messiah will appear at the end of the world. For this reason, Madonna sought to buy a home in Rosh Pinna.

The cemetery of Rosh Pinna, is the site where right-wing activists assembled to perform a 'Pulsa Dinura', a kabbalistic ceremony in which God is asked to curse someone who is believed to be a sinner. They gathered near Shlomo Ben Yosef’s grave, in 2005, called for the death of Ariel Ben-Dvora Sheinerman (Prime Minister Ariel Sharon).[2]

In 1883, it became the first Jewish settlement in the Land of Israel to come under the patronage of the Baron Edmond James de Rothschild.

The first modern Jewish settlement in the Galilee, Gai Oni, was founded in 1878 by Jews who had lived in Safed since the Inquisition of 1492; however, it was abandoned after three years of drought. A year later, in 1882, a group of Romanian Jews built the first lasting settlement in the Galilee and named it Rosh Pinna, or cornerstone, after Psalm 118:22: "The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner." Then in 1884 Baron Edmond de Rothschild sponsored the settlement and made it the administrative center for his holdings.

Laurence Oliphant wrote about his visit to Rosh Pinna in 1886, "Jauna, which was the name of the village to which I was bound, was situated about three miles (5 km) from Safed, in a gorge, from which, as we descended it, a magnificent view was ob­tained over the Jordan valley, with the Lake of Tiberias lying three thousand feet below us on the right, and the waters of Merom, or the Lake of Huleh, on the left. The intervening plain was 3. rich expanse of country, only wait­ing development. The new colony hall been established about eight months, the land having been purchased from the Moslem villagers, of whom twenty families remained, who lived on terms of perfect amity with the Jews. These consisted of twenty - three Roumanian and four Russian families, numbering in all one hundred and forty souls. The greater number were hard at w ork on their potato-patches when I arrived, and I was pleased to find evidences of thrift and industry. A row of sixteen neat little houses had been built, and more were in process or erection. Altogether this is the most hopeful attempt at a colony which I have seen in Palestine. The colonists own about a thousand acres of excellent land, which they were able to purchase at from three to four dollars an acre. The Russians are establishing themselves about half a mile from the Roumanians, as Jews of different nationalities easily get on well together. They call the colony Rosch Pina, or "Head of the Corner," the word occurring in the verse," The stone which the build­ers rejected, the same is become the head of the comer."[3]

On July 14 2006, two Katyusha rockets landed in an open area of Rosh Pinna. Nobody was injured in this attack. The Rosh Pinna airport was closed the previous day, July 13, as a precautionary measure.

Demographics

As of 2005, Rosh Pinna had a predominantly Jewish population of approximately 2,400. In 1948, the year Israel declared independence and the out break of the first Arab-Israeli war, Rosh Pinna had a population of 346.

Geography

Rosh Pinna is located north of the Sea of Galilee, on the eastern slopes of Mount Kna'an, approximately 2 km east of the city of Safed, 420 meters above sea level, latitude north 32° 58', longitude east 35° 31'. North of Rosh Pinna is Lake Hula, which was a swamp area drained in the 1950s.

Fuente: Web
Kamus
Kamus

Madonna (Cantante) - Simbologia Illuminati Empty Madonna - Justify My Love --> Pasaje del Apocalipsis

Mensaje por Kamus 21/6/2010, 02:12