Concienciacción
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada

Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 7 usuarios en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 7 Invitados

Ninguno

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 1301 durante el 1/7/2011, 08:48
Mayo 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom

Calendario Calendario

F.M.CHALKALIS ENERGY MULTIPLIER

+3
Munetaka
jmlbjm
Hhx
7 participantes

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2

F.M.CHALKALIS ENERGY MULTIPLIER - Página 2 Empty Re: F.M.CHALKALIS ENERGY MULTIPLIER

Mensaje por caccr2000 28/8/2010, 11:10

hola dejo videos de replicaciones de este metodo

caccr2000

Cantidad de envíos : 377
Nivel de Aportación : 417

F.M.CHALKALIS ENERGY MULTIPLIER - Página 2 Empty Re: F.M.CHALKALIS ENERGY MULTIPLIER

Mensaje por w32 3/7/2011, 07:03

Hello World,
Like you I’m a dreamer of a better future.
Obviously through free energy, things would be a lot different.
No more wars for gasoline and petrol. No more polluting planet earth.
But the system maintaining the profit out of controlled energy is way more organized than one could ever possibly imagine. Just take a minute and think of all the interests that would be affected if people had free energy.
Now think that the source of free energy is Gravity. As Mr. tutanka says about Mr. chalkalis’s invention.
In a world that science is improving and old facts are proven wrong or obsolete every day, we are still so absolute about some things.
Newton (1643 – 1727) described universal gravitation and the three laws of motion, which dominated the scientific view of the physical universe for the next three centuries… (Wikipedia)
For your consideration I will mention that The first electric bulb light was made in 1800 by Humphry Davy. In my humble opinion he would have probably been accused of using witchcraft in 17th century.
A year ago I found out about Mr. F.M.chalkalis Energy Multiplier and since then I’m following its course.
Today, with the help of many people we actually have the scientific documentation that proves Mr. Chalkalis claims of Over-Unity.
Proofs, that should make us reconsider or knowledge on physics we have been taught.
Yet I see none saying a word about it.
So I decided that the least I can do is to inform anyone I can. Hopping that somehow people, will see and realize that free energy exists and is free for everyone on our planet.
This is the update on Mr. F.M.Chalkalis’s Energy Multiplier from June 25, 2011.
w32

w32

Cantidad de envíos : 1
Nivel de Aportación : 1

Página 2 de 2. Precedente  1, 2